Results 1 to 3 of 3
- 07-09-2008, 07:56 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2008
- Rep Power
Uncaught exception java/lang/NoClassDefFoundError: org/bouncycastle/crypto/BlockCiphe
Hello , Friends
I m Dhiraj Karalkar ,Doing the application for the encryption and Decryption of the SMS by including the bouncycastle packages in my application and builded a path for these files of bouncycastle correctly , but I m getting the
Uncaught exception java/lang/NoClassDefFoundError: bouncycastle/crypto/BlockCipher
Please anyone help me out on this ....
- 07-13-2008, 05:33 PM #2
BlockCipher is an interface.
BlockCipher (Bouncy Castle Library 1.38 API Specification)
Block cipher engines are expected to conform to this interface.Introduction to Programming Using Java.
Cybercartography: A new theoretical construct proposed by D.R. Fraser Taylor
- 07-13-2008, 05:46 PM #3
- By Daniel in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 2Last Post: 01-20-2014, 07:45 AM
- By J_a_y in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 08-07-2007, 11:51 AM
- By baltimore in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2007, 06:07 AM
- By fred in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 08-01-2007, 05:00 PM
- By carl in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 08-01-2007, 05:26 AM