Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: LWUIT textarea with multilines
- 06-21-2012, 11:46 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2012
- Rep Power
LWUIT textarea with multilines
I switch from lcdui to lwuit because lwuit enable me to add 2 textareas to one screen. You can not do it with lcdui. However, I am facing the following problem.
I want to use numeric 1 to 9 only with the two symbol * and # which is placed on the left and right at the bottom of phone keypad below digit 7 and 9. So, I set the textarea constraint to PHONENUMBER (TextField.PHONENUMBER). I am using Nokia C1 with Series 40 6th Edition SDK. How to go to the nextline, similiar to the desktop computer keyboard ENTER key? I press arrow down key on the phone keypad, it does not go to new line.
Highly appreciate if someone can guide me. If you need a fee, please contact me at Moderator edit: email removed
Last edited by DarrylBurke; 06-22-2012 at 04:23 AM. Reason: Removed email address
- 06-22-2012, 04:27 AM #2
Re: LWUIT textarea with multilines
This is also NOT a place for seeking paid help and also NOT a place to ask people to contact you by email. In fact, this is another place where if you show some effort, tell the details, and post real code, not forgetting to use code tags, anyone who knows enough about LWUIT may come forward to guide you to a solution, if one exists.
Cross posted and abandoned:
lwuit textarea with multiline (Java Micro Edition forum at JavaRanch)
dbIf you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- 06-22-2012, 04:29 AM #3
Re: LWUIT textarea with multilinesIf you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- By henna in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 2Last Post: 11-11-2012, 04:44 PM
- By gaurav_17may in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2011, 12:10 PM
- By Harish P in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 1Last Post: 10-23-2010, 08:43 PM
- By Basit781 in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 5Last Post: 05-21-2010, 08:41 AM
- By Gustavo in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 0Last Post: 05-11-2010, 02:19 PM