Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-10-2011, 09:44 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2009
- Rep Power
How to write data to file Java ME cldc 1.1 midp 2.0
I newly in java me, please help me.
I make project in NetBeans 7.0.1. and use cldc 1.1 midp 2.0.
I want to write data to the file.
How can I do it?
I try to use FileOutputStream. But it don't exists in java.io
NetBeans shows me only this list of classes and interfaces in java.io:
ByteArrayInputStream, ByteArrayOutputStream, DataInput, DataInputStream, DataOutput, DataOutputStream, InputStream, InputStreamReader, OutputStream, OutputStreamWriter, PrintStream, Reader, Writer.
Why it so short?
And how I can write data to file?
Data can be array of bytes (byte) or Object it better.
- By danmgz45 in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 12-01-2010, 06:31 AM
- By xana in forum NetBeansReplies: 39Last Post: 08-14-2010, 02:19 AM
- By sina in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 3Last Post: 12-12-2008, 01:12 PM
- By stutiger99 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 10-08-2008, 03:52 AM
- By mathias in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-31-2007, 07:51 PM