Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 05-14-2011, 04:43 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2009
- Victoria, Australia
- Rep Power
Kinetic scrolling for touchscreens J2ME
I would like to implement kinetic or touch scrolling in a J2ME midlet that I am working on. This would be to scroll down a list of items etc.
The problem is, I can't find any info on the topic. Not even a tutorial after searching the web. And I'm not a whiz-bang programmer to make it up myself.
Does anyone have any info that I could use, or code, or able to point me in the right direction of a tutorial?
- By shadycharacter in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 04-21-2010, 05:20 PM
- By maruffaiz in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 0Last Post: 04-22-2009, 02:30 PM
- By albert_kam in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 01-03-2008, 12:37 PM
- By hiranya in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 5Last Post: 10-30-2007, 09:48 AM
- By Riftwalker in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 07-17-2007, 09:16 PM