Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: touch width?
- 04-08-2011, 07:05 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2010
- Rep Power
I'm working on an application that depends on "accurate dragging" and I have the problem that every change in the surface of the finger that is in contact with the screen (due to an increase in finger pressure, for instance) translates into a movement. Is there any way I can limit the tactile space to an area small enough as to avoid this? I'm working with lwuit and java(tm) me platform sdk 3.0.
- By wotan2009 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 03-19-2011, 12:48 PM
- By jdh9862 in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 11-23-2010, 04:43 PM
- By Ciwan in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 10-21-2010, 09:47 AM
- By myst in forum New To JavaReplies: 18Last Post: 06-08-2010, 06:48 PM
- By pianyao in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 08-18-2009, 10:06 AM