Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 04-04-2011, 09:57 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
- Rep Power
How to get scores from user in Canvas J2ME?
Iím using a database in my program and I have saved some titles in it, I implemented some codes the can read the titles from DB, and shows them on a Canvas like a list. I have drown rectangles near each titles and a border rectangle on a rectangle which user can types on it and it can moves with Canvas.Down and Canvas.Up, now my problem is getting input from user and show it on the rectangle, each title has a score that user must write it on the rectangle near each title! In each time number of titles are variables so I think, I canít use switch, case to get input because I think we must use it for constant things! Could anyone help me please how can I get scores from user and show it on the correspondent rectangle?
- By Basit781 in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 0Last Post: 05-26-2010, 02:33 PM
- By Gecko in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 03-02-2010, 07:27 PM
- By mobileapps in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 10-03-2008, 12:43 PM
- By bartosz666 in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 0Last Post: 07-12-2008, 03:13 AM
- By bartosz666 in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 0Last Post: 07-04-2008, 06:37 PM