Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: j2me container app
- 01-21-2011, 09:02 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2011
- Rep Power
j2me container app
good day people please i need ur help with a project that am currently fascinated with. i want to create a j2me mobile application, that acts as a container or carrier for several other apps, these apps have their icons in a grid menu layout on a screen of the carrier/container app. the user then clicks to select which application he wants to launch. my question is as follows.
1.should i represent the icons in a list, insert the icons into the list.
2.do i have to write my own custom widget to do the job as there's nothing of the sort in the LCDUI and can use the javax.microedition.lcdui.Canvas class and draw individual Image objects onto the canvas. meaning that i'l have to be responsible for handling key navigation, focus, etc. as well. in this case please i need a sample code to; extend the Canvas class and override the paint(Graphics) method to paint the icons and to hilight the currently selected one. Override the keyPressed(int), converting the passed keyCode to its game action value and then handle the navigation and selection events....
pleeeeaaaaassssssseeeee God bless and thanks for your help.
- By JoKeR313 in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 01-02-2011, 05:59 AM
- By pawankumarom in forum Java AppletsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-23-2009, 06:17 AM
- By maruffaiz in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 0Last Post: 04-22-2009, 01:30 PM
- By Cleite in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 04-21-2009, 11:01 PM