Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: JAD NOT FOUND !! hlp
- 01-14-2011, 06:09 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2011
- Rep Power
JAD NOT FOUND !! hlp
i can't build n run my app (Java ME).. because it says that JAD NOT FOUND.
it's weird, because the first time i also got this same error but after adding new zip resource, my app finally run.
but now , the same error appear again.. , i think i don't change the code too much neither did something big changes.
AHHH... i am frustated , netbean suck.. (i am using 6.9.1)
please help me if u know some solution..
Multiple spam posts have been deleted from this thread, and the posters have been banned, but since the thread seems to be attracting spam attention, I'm going to have to lock it. To the OP, I can only say, I'm sorry.
- By smartshahezad in forum JDBCReplies: 2Last Post: 03-04-2010, 11:14 AM
- By jitendra in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 5Last Post: 02-26-2010, 10:55 AM
- By adtd8 in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 7Last Post: 07-28-2008, 02:05 AM
- By adtd8 in forum Java ServletReplies: 0Last Post: 07-27-2008, 09:27 PM
- By mary in forum Java ServletReplies: 5Last Post: 11-07-2007, 10:15 AM