Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 01-08-2011, 01:38 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2011
- Rep Power
How to update Jar file in Eclipse
I am using eclipse for midlets
After completing my midlet application i create package to deploy. after that i make some changes to the code. i run the application it gives updated results but when i deploy application in nokia i doesnot give updated result. It means that jar file is not updated so i created package again then it gives updated result when i deploy app in nokia phone.
Should i hv to create new package each time i make any change to my code or there is some other way? please reply soon i hv to show my app to client
Is the post/link above spam? Any thoughts?
- By billdef in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 09-02-2010, 09:24 AM
- By svpriyan in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 05-11-2009, 10:07 AM
- By yuminstall in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 01-09-2009, 03:02 PM
- By Kahlzarg in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2008, 10:12 AM
- By pankaj_salwan in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 07-04-2008, 08:12 AM