View Poll Results: Move between multiple screens
- 0. You may not vote on this poll
Open screen from current screen
how to move to another screen from current screen
move to another screen from current screen
move to screen from one screen
Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 01-02-2011, 06:32 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2011
- Rep Power
Move from one screen fto other screen
I am new to j2me. I have got task to create unit converter tool.
User should be able to convert b/w different units for length, tempreature, volume and so on...
I create MIDlet and add form. I append 2 textfields to form and choice group to form but it can only display units for specific type for e.g. it can only display and convert units for length at one time not for temperature.
I want to show user all types (length,volume,.. ) at first screen. Then user will select one type (for e.g. length). Then next screen will be displayed in which user can type input value to convert and select type of unit from which to convert( for e.g km).
Then user will select type to which convert (for e.g. cm). Result will be displayed in input box
Can any body tell how to do this ?
- By tha_crazy in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 02-16-2011, 10:46 AM
- By dewitrydan in forum New To JavaReplies: 14Last Post: 08-12-2010, 05:19 PM
- By joypik in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 07-13-2010, 07:48 PM
- By adithya4u4ever in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 03-08-2009, 08:41 AM
- By mohana.krishna in forum Java ServletReplies: 0Last Post: 03-03-2009, 05:03 PM