Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 12-22-2010, 09:45 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2010
- Rep Power
Running multiple emulators on OSX (snow leopard)
anyone found a way to do this? I need to emulate a simple bluetooth client/server app, but OSX won't let me open more than one instance of the IDE (sun's java me sdk).
I've tried the suggestions from google about launching from the terminal, doesn't seem to work for me, it just re-launches the open window.
- By Dosta in forum Threads and SynchronizationReplies: 2Last Post: 09-19-2010, 04:48 PM
- By raptor in forum Threads and SynchronizationReplies: 4Last Post: 08-26-2010, 12:47 AM
- By ferdzz in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 06-29-2010, 02:19 PM
- By gabrielcik in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 03-04-2010, 03:18 PM
- By amitnayak1 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 06-05-2008, 05:14 AM