Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: timr task and timer problems
- 09-30-2010, 11:45 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2010
- Rep Power
timr task and timer problems
i tried using timer task and timer classes from java.util
but whenever i set the rate of repeatition to somwhere around a bit more then twice per second i get a latency problem, which means the task is not occuring exactly when it should , mostly its late, and somtimes it happens too fast.
how can i fix this problem?
the task is very simple: play a sound.
also in some mobile phones the timer task is accurate up to higher rates the other phones.
please help me solve this prolem,
- 10-01-2010, 06:36 AM #2
- By checho in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 01-14-2010, 12:29 PM
- By r0binho0d in forum Java AppletsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-26-2008, 03:03 AM
- By Nicholas Jordan in forum New To JavaReplies: 16Last Post: 07-02-2008, 01:21 AM
- By Java Tip in forum java.utilReplies: 0Last Post: 06-26-2008, 07:32 PM
- By Java Tip in forum java.utilReplies: 0Last Post: 04-04-2008, 02:46 PM