Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: send at command
- 10-05-2009, 10:28 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2009
- Rep Power
send at command
Hi @ all!!
I hope I'm wright here and somebody could help me!
What I want to do is, writing a java program which sends at commands to the device (mobile phone, pda, blackberry....) on which it is running.
For Example if I run the program on my mobile phone, it should send "ATD1234" and the mobile phone should dial 1234.
Is that possible??? I read that a midlet couldn't send at commands, because of the security concept (sandbox...)! Are there any other possible solutions?
I know that it is possible to send a at command to another device (e.g. over bluetooth), but that is not what I want to do.
Thanks for your help!!
- By sanjeevtarar in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 09-13-2009, 04:15 PM
- By boss-tech in forum Java AppletsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-23-2009, 01:53 PM
- By painamrata in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 2Last Post: 02-22-2009, 05:28 PM
- By Tequila_Burp in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 10Last Post: 10-01-2008, 11:47 AM
- By LordSM in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2007, 01:23 AM