Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 07-25-2007, 09:04 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2007
- Rep Power
Communication with Expansion Slot Compact Flash device on PDA
I've got an iPaq hx2490. I also have an Compact Flash RFID Reader plugged into the Expansion Slot. I would like to send and receive messages to the Compact Flash device, kinda like using comm ports on the desktop. So, my question is: how do I communicate with my device? I have tried scanning for comm ports on my PDA and tried connecting to them but have been unsuccessful. It is as though the device is not plugged into any of the comm ports.
Does anyone have any idea? Thanks.
- By hemanthjava in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 01-16-2013, 08:23 AM
- By Digital Dispatching in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 0Last Post: 02-06-2008, 08:49 AM
- By notherand in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-23-2008, 05:36 AM
- By lenny in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 06:17 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-05-2007, 12:07 PM