Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 07-06-2009, 03:40 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2008
- The Netherlands
- Rep Power
[j2me] sprite rotation with degrees
I'm currently developing a game using J2ME SDK 3.0. using MIDP2.1. I ran into the following problem:
I want to be able to rotate a sprite in about 8 to 12 positions, but the Sprite-class only offers 4 rotation positions.
So I did some research but couldn't really find a way to solve this. One way is to derive from the Sprite-class and implement the rotation algorithm myself but I can imagine there already is a 3rd party solution.
Can anybody help? I'm not asking for the complete algorithm, just curious about the solutions you guys come up with.
Thanks in advance
- By maruffaiz in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 0Last Post: 04-22-2009, 01:30 PM
- By TrungTran in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-23-2008, 05:35 AM
- By sarah11 in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 11-04-2008, 07:46 AM
- By émilie- in forum Java AppletsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-13-2008, 10:37 AM
- By MichYer in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 07-18-2007, 08:55 AM