Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 05-27-2009, 08:32 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2009
- Rep Power
Telnet Client Application using J2ME
we are implementing RFC 854 a Telnet Client Application using J2ME.
we used socket connection and able to get the connection and response,then telnet server is asking to enter username, when we enter the user name it's taking the user name asking to us to enter the password ,when we enter the password it's giving garbage value in Nokia Devices but working fine with Sony Ericsson devices.please suggest any solution why it's giving garbage value in Nokia Device.
this is very urgent we are not able to track the problem.
Thanks And Regards
- By maruffaiz in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 0Last Post: 04-22-2009, 02:30 PM
- By medhat_fci in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 09-17-2008, 08:56 PM
- By chale in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 0Last Post: 08-25-2008, 03:11 PM
- By masadjie in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 12-20-2007, 10:18 AM
- By susan in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 07-30-2007, 10:59 PM