Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 05-06-2009, 04:04 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2008
- Rep Power
Changing colors of an image in real time
I am trying to get an image raw data in an int array using getRGB() in order to change the color of the image.
But it is working fine in simulator for any image. if i install it in real device say Nokia 6600 the getRGB() method is not working for large .png image like size (88X57) because the device gets hang while we are using large image but it is working fine for small image.
Pls give me some idea how to use getRGB() for large image.
Following is the sample code
int imageWidth = img.getWidth(); int imageHeight = img.getHeight(); int raw = new int[imageWidth*imageHeight]; img.getRGB(raw, 0, imageWidth, 0, 0, imageWidth, imageHeight);
Thanks in advance :D
- By Inks in forum JDBCReplies: 0Last Post: 03-08-2009, 02:52 PM
- By atomz4peace in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 01-06-2009, 08:31 PM
- By tOpach in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 12-17-2008, 09:41 PM
- By Torgero in forum New To JavaReplies: 14Last Post: 10-13-2008, 06:25 PM
- By aneuryzma in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 08-13-2008, 11:46 PM