Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 04-11-2009, 11:33 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2009
- Rep Power
Converting Image to byte array ?
I'm trying to send an image stored in midlet to a servlet through http. However to do this, the midlet has this method that retrieves an Image type. I need to convert from Image to a byte array or something that can be sent through a DataOutputStream, any ideas?
DataOutputStream dos = conn.openDataOutputStream(); Image ima = data.getImg(); dos.writeUTF(data.getName()); dos.writeUTF(data.getTel());
- By angelicsign in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2010, 06:21 PM
- By waqasdaar in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 03-22-2009, 12:11 AM
- By archanajathan in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-08-2008, 05:29 PM
- By savage82 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-21-2007, 11:57 PM