Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 02-26-2009, 08:14 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2009
- Rep Power
Transfering files over Bluetooth (with javax.bluetooth)
I'm trying to figure out how to send files with an aplication I'm working in. I have to send files from mobile to laptop and vice versa, my mobile is S40. (I am able to start the connection and sending characters using Streamconnection for the moment)
I will use javax.bluetooth SPP (not javax.OBEX) , but I don't know if there is any method to send entire files or should I split them in pieces and send them as separate bytes. How can I make it? Do you have any similar code for having a look?
By the way I'm interested about sending audio files. I can record voice in amr format, is there any way to play an amr file with any method in java library?
Thanks a million
- By ahtiven in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 01-13-2009, 02:54 PM
- By rajnish1349 in forum NetworkingReplies: 0Last Post: 12-17-2008, 11:07 PM
- By rajnish1349 in forum NetworkingReplies: 4Last Post: 12-15-2008, 08:46 PM
- By vision in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 1Last Post: 11-15-2008, 03:58 PM
- By medhat_fci in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2008, 03:15 AM