Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 09-28-2008, 12:02 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2008
- Rep Power
A newbie question: How do I take a J2ME open source and create a project
I am trying to use open source and build locally.
The open source is: integral MP3 player.
I have installed Eclipse, Eclipse J2ME plug-in, J2SDK, J2ME wireless toolkit.
Now I wish to create a new project in Eclipse, add the sources and build successfully.
What is the way to do it?
- By Romu in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 09-11-2008, 08:18 PM
- By Kern in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 08-03-2008, 07:59 AM
- By reena in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 04-19-2008, 07:57 PM
- By Albert in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 0Last Post: 06-25-2007, 05:51 AM