Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 01-02-2011, 08:09 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2010
- Rep Power
web server error for J2ME application
I am trying to execute a J2ME application on a web server. I am trying to configure this web server on my home PC.
I have placed my jar files at
C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs
This is the default Document root path in httpd.conf file.
DocumentRoot "C:/Program Files/Apache Software Foundation/Apache2.2/htdocs"
When I am trying to run my jar file on the server as follows
I get following error as
'Failed to load Main-class attribute from .. '
Please see the screenshot attached.
Any help or guidance would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Last edited by vishal21; 01-02-2011 at 08:14 PM. Reason: Inserting attachment
- By vishal21 in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 2Last Post: 12-02-2010, 03:58 PM
- By vishal21 in forum Sun Java Wireless ToolkitReplies: 1Last Post: 11-23-2010, 02:14 AM
- By pooja_k in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 04-23-2010, 03:02 PM
- By coldvoice05 in forum Forum LobbyReplies: 0Last Post: 10-10-2009, 05:33 PM
- By maruffaiz in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 0Last Post: 04-22-2009, 02:30 PM