Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 02-08-2009, 09:39 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2009
- Rep Power
Running a third-party-library based application in j2me
I have to run an application which is based on smack library(smack is a library which facilitates xmpp communication between the client and server) on j2me J9VM.
Now, when i run the application on j2me J9VM, i get the "java.security.cert.CertificateParsingException" exception.
I did a bit of research on the net and found that adding a third party library on a J2ME platform can be a problem.
The application runs fine on J2SE platform.
The libraries(JAR files) which i was using on J2SE platform, i copied them into the J2ME machine, added them to the classpath and ran the application.
How do i go about this, people ?
Do i need to obtain a digital sign for the smack library or something of that sort to make it run on j2ME platform ?
- By redikod in forum Sun Java Wireless ToolkitReplies: 1Last Post: 03-18-2010, 11:37 AM
- By sharmaj2me in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 1Last Post: 01-31-2009, 03:19 PM
- By mobileapps in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 10-03-2008, 12:38 PM
- By medhat_fci in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 09-17-2008, 07:56 PM
- By chale in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 0Last Post: 08-25-2008, 02:11 PM