Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 07-13-2008, 01:45 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2008
- Rep Power
How to store Multiple calendars in PIM Database
I am planning to develop one J2ME application that works on Windows Mobile 6 phones. The primary purpose of the project is to store and access events in multiple calendars. For example , from a j2me application I need to create one calendar for my personal use and another calendar for my official use. When I create a event in my Phone , it should ask for me to on which calendar I want to store the event.
Summary : How can I distinguish multiple calendar resides in my phone PIM database.
or is it possible to create multiple calendars in PIM database. If yes, how is it possible.
How can I create multiple calendars in my application ?
Is there any API available ?
Kindly let me know the details .
Thank you very much in advance
- By Marty in forum JDBCReplies: 3Last Post: 12-23-2008, 01:57 PM
- By palanikumark in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 05-30-2008, 12:14 PM
- By lareauk in forum New To JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 05-29-2008, 03:57 AM
- By Nathand in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 04-28-2008, 07:55 AM
- By cryss_tyna in forum JDBCReplies: 0Last Post: 08-15-2007, 01:48 PM