Spring Application Context
by, 07-07-2012 at 05:38 PM (1117 Views)
The application configuration is provided and configured by a central interface in spring called ApplicationContext.
Following functionalities are provided by the Spring ApplicationContext.
• The ListableBeanFactory inherited Bean factory methods are provided by the ApplicationContext. Also it will help the application to avoid use of singletons in their applications.
• The MessageSoruce interface provides the functionality to support internationalization and the ability to solve messages.
• The ResourceLoader interface provides the functionality to load all file resources in a common way.
• The events publishing functionality is provided and its implementation provides a way to register all the event listeners.
• Priority is always given to decendant context definition and from parent context inheritance. It means that a web application can engage only a single parent context where as an independent child context is own by each servlet.