Life cycle methods of a JSP
by, 01-01-2012 at 06:47 PM (1363 Views)
- Pre-translated: Before the JSP file is compiled or translated, into the Servlet.
- Translated: The JSP file is being compiled & translated as a Servlet.
- Initialized: Before handling requests of service method, the container calls the jspInit() to do the initialization of the Servlet. Called just one time per Servlet instance.
- Servicing: client requests are served. For each request, container calls it.
- Out of service: The Servlet instances are out of their services. The container calls the jspDestroy() method.