by, 01-02-2012 at 07:44 PM (924 Views)
Recently, Java Server Faces has gained lot of popularity for building web applications in java. Following are the core features of java server faces.
• It supports rapid application development with help of its core components like buttons, text fields, tree, tables etc. Programmer can build their applications using these components.
• It has a support for JSP tags to access its interface components as explained in above step. Also it supports custom components.
• It has support for markup language like WML and encapsulates event handling and component rendering. All the requests are handled by a single controller Servlet and it fires corresponding event.
• Declarative navigation model is used by JSF. All the navigations are defined inside faces-config.xml file.
• You can integrate it into your model as it is loosely coupled.