by, 04-27-2012 at 05:44 PM (748 Views)
jBPM5 is the latest community version of the jBPM project. It is based on the BPMN 2.0 specification and supports the entire life cycle of the business process (from authoring through execution to monitoring and management).
The current jBPM5 snapshot offers open-source business process execution and management, including
• embeddable, lightweight Java process engine, supporting native BPMN 2.0 execution
• BPMN 2.0 process modeling in Eclipse (developers) and the web (business users)
• process collaboration, monitoring and management through the Guvnor repository and the web console
• human interaction using an independent WS-HT task service
• tight, powerful integration with business rules and event processing