Debugger: Code Assist
by, 05-24-2011 at 01:25 PM (1529 Views)
You might have used code assistant while coding in Eclipse. Its really useful and saves time for trivial stuff. Most of us think that code assistant is only available in code writing context. Thatís not right.
Code assistant is available in debug mode at following:
- When entering a breakpoint condition,
- In the Details pane of the Variables & Expressions view,
- When entering a Detail Formatter code snippet,
- When entering a Logical Structure code snippet,
- When entering code in a Scrapbook page,
- In the Display view.
Make sure you use it next time you are debugging.