by, 11-03-2011 at 07:35 PM (1737 Views)
Maven can be integrated in to Eclipse my using M2Eclipse (Tycho). Is is true to say that it is the most mature of the Eclipse integration projects.
Worth mentioning features of M2Eclipse include:
- Launching Maven builds from within Eclipse
- Dependency management for Eclipse build path based on Maven's pom.xml
- Resolving Maven dependencies from the Eclipse workspace without installing to local Maven repository
- Automatic downloading of the required dependencies from the remote Maven repositories
- Wizards for creating new Maven projects, pom.xml or to enable Maven support on plain Java project
- Quick search for dependencies in Maven remote repositories
- Quick fixes in the Java editor for looking up required dependencies/jars by the class or package name
Do visit the link for more details.