by, 01-08-2012 at 01:35 PM (1008 Views)
• FlowLayout: Applet and Panel has FlowLayout as their default layout. It lays components from left to right.
• BorderLayout: Frame and Dialog has BorderLayout as their default layout. It lays components in north, south, east, west and center.
• CardLayout: stack of same size components arranged inside each other.
• GridLayout: Makes a bunch of components equal in size and displays them in the requested number of rows and columns.
• GridBagLayout: It aligns components by placing them within a grid of cells.
• BoxLayout: It stacks the components on top of each other or places them in a row.