Java 2D API
by, 03-04-2012 at 04:34 PM (454 Views)
Following capabilities are provided for the Java program by the Java 2D API via Awt extensions.
- 2D graphics
- Image capabilities
- Text capabilities
Following supports are provided by these comprehensive rendering packages:
- Line art
- Sophisticated drawing program
- Full featured framework to create a rich user-interface
- Image editor
These capabilities are being provided by the Java 2D API:
- Rendering model (uniform) to display printers & devices.
- Range of geometric primitives like rectangles, ellipses and curves along with a mechanism to render geometric shape virtually.
- Mechanism to perform hit detections at text, shapes & images
- Composition model to control how to render the overlapping objects.
- Enhanced colors support which does the color management.
- Printing complex document support.