Drools Components and Terminology
by, 03-04-2012 at 09:51 AM (605 Views)
Objects used by the Drools are market out by the rules and patterns which are responsible for invoking the certain actions:
- Drool objects are considered as the Java objects. They are usually presented by the XML schemas or instances of the Java classes.
- A patter being a coded expression is involved in the manipulation of 1 or more than 1 objects so that to create a pattern for making, adapting behavior, according to the designed logic.
- Working Memory drools stores its objects in working memory.
- Actions are basically those operations which might alter the working memory.
- A rule can perform different actions, like:
– Add/remove object, from the working memory
– Modification of an object might take place.
– Execute one method at one of the objects