Cassandra Required Libraries
by, 02-23-2012 at 06:08 PM (674 Views)
To communicate with the Cassandra database in java, client will need a number of libraries on its classpath. All of these libraries are already provided within “CASSANDRA_HOME/lib” folder of Cassandra installation directory. These libraries include:
• Apache-cassandra.jar: It contains customization of Thrift communications protocol.
• slf4j-log4j.jar: It contains plug-in for SLF4J to add support for Log4j.
• slf4j-api.jar: It’s a wrapper for logging frameworks.
• Log4j.jar: Logging framework.
• Libthrift.jar: Thrift communication protocol