What is Tapestry 5?
by, 02-24-2012 at 08:44 PM (758 Views)
- Pure Java and Polyglot: It is written in Java language. Components and pages can be coded in Scala or Java Groovy.
- Convention over Configuration: “Endless” XML configuration files are of no more use. Meta-programming & Dependency injection via naming conventions and annotations.
- Highly productive: Live class reloading is the time b/w an error observations and fixing it in seconds.
- Scalable: On a single server, it Scales up big. Also, it works good in a cluster.
- Advanced Exception Reporting: All the tools are provided by it to fix out the problem: not stack trace only but all information regarding what Tapestry does, why it does so, what was wrong, and how it could be fixed.
- Testable: For enhancement of the TDD, it commits to the testability, throughout design.
- Fast: Concurrent threads are supported without contentions.