Apache Commons IO
by, 02-24-2012 at 06:55 PM (507 Views)
Commons IO is utilitie’s library to help for development of the IO functionality.
Main six main areas are:
• Utility classes – Performance of the common tasks with static methods.
• Input - Reader implementations & useful input stream.
• Output - Writer implementations & useful output stream.
• Filters - File filters implementations.
• Comparators - java.util.Comparator implementations for files
• File Monitor - Component to monitor file system events