You can take screenshots of the emulator or handsets which is very useful for debugging as shown in figure below.
When you are using real devices, this screenshot aspect of DDMS perspective is very helpful. Follow below steps, to take a screen shot of your device and see what is happening.
1. Select your device or emulator from DDMS perspective. The device you are selecting must be connected with USB data cable.
2. Select your desired screen on the device or emulator.
To load Android application on your device, plug your Android device using USD data cable to your computer. Also check you debugging setting to confirm that you have configured this device for debugging. Follow these steps to make sure that you are using correct settings for debugging.
• From Java perspective, select Run -> Debug configurations.
• Double click your configurations.
• Change your “Deployment Target Selection Mode” to manual on Target tab. You can get