by, 02-18-2012 at 04:02 PM (1092 Views)
Core collection interfaces are shown in this figure, which are basically encapsulated by various collections. Such interfaces are used for manipulation of maintenance of the interfaces, independent of details. Core collection interfaces are taken as the basis of Java collection Framework.
Core collection interfaces are detailed by this list:
- Collection —a collection presents objects group which are known as its elements.
- Set — a collection in which duplicate elements are not present.
- List — an ordered collection, sometimes known as a sequence. Duplicate elements could be present in a List.
- Queue — a collection for holding the multiple elements before processing.
- Map — a Map doesn’t hold duplicate keys. Every key could map to 1 value.