EJB Performance Tips
by, 02-18-2012 at 03:16 PM (814 Views)
• Tune EJB calls. They are expensive.
• Use Plain Java Object (POJO), when you do not need an EJB.
• If EJB client and EJB are deployed on same JVM, then use Local Interface.
• Multiple entity beans must be wrapped in one session bean to reduce remote calls.
• Use transient with unnecessary data variables to avoid network overhead.
• Always cache to EJBHome references so that do not need to lookup JNDI each time.
• Set transaction time out.
• Use clustering.
• Use HttpSession intead of Stateful session bean.
• Use ejbCreate() method to cache bean resources.