SpringSource Spring Framework tutorials and examples. Focusing on Spring 3 and above.
Following information is contained by a bean definition:
• Configuration information
• Constructor arguments information
• Container specific information like method initialization
• Property values information
• Names of static factory methods
Configuration data is inherited from the parent definition by the child bean definition. Some values are added or overridden by the child definition. There are no direct concerns between the java class