Java Server Faces (JSF) tutorials and examples.
JSF web application’s life cycle takes its start when a request is made by a user. When a page is submitted various other tasks would be performed, for example data validation given in the components, conversion of data etc. Therefore various steps are present which are followed by an application which is known to be the life cycle. JSF Life Cycle 1. Restore view phase:
When a JSF page is requested by a user by clicking
The JSF contains the following six phases as shown in figure as well.
• Restore View Phase: It is used to retrieves the component tree.
• Render Response Phase: When page is displayed first time and it has no query data, this phase is called.
• Apply Request Values Phase: Object values are checked and applied in this phase.
• Process Validations Phase: All the value validators are applied in this phase.
• Update Model Phase: In this phase local values are updated