Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 06-22-2007, 06:48 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2007
- Rep Power
Adding custom highlight to JEditorPane
In my application i would like to highlight some words with specific text color without touching anything of model. this highlight is meant to represent information that is kind of volatile and has nothing to do with Document. (say, i want to highlight words as they are spoken by TTS). If changing background of text was everything i need, i could simply use Highlighter but i actually have to do something about color of text that is being highlighted. JTextPane seems to be not really flexible at this point - all it provides is selected text color. I absolutely dont want to put up with selection color as implementation basis of this feature.
I would greatly appresiate any help.
Last edited by andrewb; 06-22-2007 at 06:50 PM.
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 12-17-2007, 10:46 AM
- By asifsolkar in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 12-14-2007, 06:23 AM
- By drmmr11 in forum Java AppletsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-02-2007, 06:08 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-12-2007, 08:39 AM
- By Valeriano in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 05-28-2007, 11:20 AM