Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 02-24-2014, 09:16 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2010
- Rep Power
Swing mouse listeners to edge of JFrame
I have full screen swing application, i have added taskpane at left (East part of bordar layout). Now i want to make this taskpane auto hide and visible on mouse over or touch at any corner of screen (of full screen JFrame).
So how can i add mouse listeners to edge of JFrame?
Please let me know if i am not clear enough.
- 02-24-2014, 02:26 PM #2
Re: Swing mouse listeners to edge of JFrameSo how can i add mouse listeners to edge of JFrame?Math problems? Call 1-800-[(10x)(13i)^2]-[sin(xy)/2.362x]
The Ubiquitous Newbie Tips
- By willemjav in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 5Last Post: 03-05-2013, 09:57 AM
- By RhysBradbury in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 01-07-2013, 03:09 PM
- By kode in forum EclipseReplies: 2Last Post: 07-13-2012, 11:59 PM
- By StillCantPlay in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 04-07-2012, 01:12 AM
- By DamienCurr in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2009, 03:15 PM