Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-22-2013, 06:19 AM #1Sheen Ismhael Lim
- Join Date
- Nov 2013
- El Salvador, Philippines
- Rep Power
How to create a custom control (or User Control in Visual Studio)
Hi I have been developing JAVA Applications before,
but is currently trying to extend my Java Skills,
I am currently using Eclipse and Windows Builder to develop complex UI with Java.
Is there any way to create a custom control visually? in a similar way you would create a UserControl in Visual Studio?
It would be like a custom control out of an already exiting control.
Sample in Visual Studio
Last edited by sheenismhael.lim; 11-22-2013 at 06:21 AM.
- By horndinkle in forum New To JavaReplies: 11Last Post: 12-27-2010, 10:56 PM
- By quddusaliquddus in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 09-22-2009, 11:44 AM
- By Omarero in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 03-24-2009, 06:50 PM
- By Java Tip in forum SWT TipsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-25-2008, 03:21 PM
- By thebillybobjr in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 0Last Post: 05-15-2008, 05:52 PM