Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 08-18-2013, 10:15 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2013
- Rep Power
freezing parent Jframe on opening another Jframe from parent frame
i have 2 jframes in my java desktop application. when i click on a button in first jframe the second jframe pops out. But the problem is that when i am working in jframe2 any changes on jframe1 should not be effected. i have used setAlwaysOnTop(true) for the object of jframe2,, but when i click on any button in jframe1 changes are effected. How to avoid this?
Any help is greatly appreciated.
- 08-19-2013, 06:06 AM #2
- By Anil_502 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2012, 02:03 PM
- By robme in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 7Last Post: 12-27-2011, 04:06 AM
- By robme in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 12-20-2011, 03:05 PM
- By goodlily in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 06-14-2011, 01:13 AM
- By AutoRobin in forum New To JavaReplies: 11Last Post: 04-21-2011, 12:39 PM