Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 06-30-2013, 10:36 PM #1
For years, DragSource.isDragImageSupported() has returned false on Windows and Linux. Bug ID: 4874070 invoking DragSource's startDrag with an Image renders no image on drag says that this was finally fixed in 2010 in Java 7 build 84. I'm not sure how OpenJDK builds correspond to Oracle builds, but it certainly doesn't seem to be fixed in the latest openjdk-7 in the Ubuntu 12.04 LTS repo.
Can this feature be enabled by some environment or command line option, or is it simply hard-coded in each JDK build?Get in the habit of using standard Java naming conventions!
- By sandeep43 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 4Last Post: 05-30-2011, 06:50 AM
- By kalyana in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 03-24-2011, 06:06 PM
- By Coiby in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 5Last Post: 02-26-2011, 07:03 AM
- By madhav1351 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 10-01-2010, 03:59 PM
- By james.wendell in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 10-09-2009, 01:34 PM