Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 06-20-2013, 02:37 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2013
- Rep Power
disposing jinternalframe when not in use
I have a jinternalframe1 opened and when I click a button in this frame another Jinternalframe2 opens with no title bar.Now I want jinternalframe2 to automatically close(dispose) when I click any component(other than the button which opens jinternalframe2) in the jinternalframe1.
If i could get any help.
- 06-20-2013, 02:45 PM #2
Re: disposing jinternalframe when not in use
I would start by looking at the methods available in InternalFrameListener. To get better help sooner, post a SSCCE (Short, Self Contained, Correct (Compilable), Example) that makes it clear where exactly you're stuck on implementing this.
Before you post code, please go through the Guide For New Members and BB Code List - Java Programming Forum - Learn Java Programming
dbIf you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- By SteJ in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 04-21-2012, 12:57 AM
- By Subhasri in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2011, 05:19 PM
- By Subhasri in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 4Last Post: 09-27-2011, 10:20 AM
- By Mituff in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 08-09-2011, 07:07 PM
- By thendral m in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 7Last Post: 01-12-2010, 09:37 AM