Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 06-14-2013, 04:50 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2013
- Rep Power
I want to color text inside multiple JTextFields located inside JTable
Hi, I have a JTable and all the Cells inside this table have JTextFiled. In addition, I have a method which have some logic and the output of this method will decide to color some cells inside this table. My problem is that I don't know how to color cells inside JTable. A sample of what I want to implement is mentioned in the attachment
I am good at Java but I don't have strong experience in the swing especially JTable.
Can you show me a small code to resolve my issue.
Note: I am using java 1.4 --> yes 1.4 (My client is having a Java desktop application made with Java 1.4 and the client is not looking for update right now)
- 06-14-2013, 05:00 PM #2
Re: I want to color text inside multiple JTextFields located inside JTable
I've already answered that. Moreover, you haven't bothered to comply with moderator advice on the other forum. Are you trolling?
I want to color text inside multiple JTextFields located inside JTable (Swing / AWT / SWT forum at JavaRanch)
dbIf you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- By tyrantblizz in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 03-28-2012, 04:31 AM
- By aianta in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 08-16-2011, 12:23 AM
- By captain alge in forum New To JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 04-12-2011, 08:26 PM
- By JerryAgin in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 01-21-2011, 06:44 PM
- By Serrano0811 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 04-21-2010, 06:03 PM