Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: JButton User Draw Text?
- 01-21-2013, 07:52 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2013
- Rep Power
JButton User Draw Text?
I am new to Java but not to GUI programming. I have created a JButton with both an Icon and Text on the center of the button. The problem I have is that the control thinks the text is too big to fit on the button and draws the text as "...". Pixel-wise it will fit just fine. Is there a way for me to draw the text myself?
Last edited by tim8w; 01-21-2013 at 07:59 AM.
- 01-21-2013, 09:16 AM #2
- By corrax in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 7Last Post: 04-02-2011, 04:27 AM
- By cka in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 07-14-2010, 04:35 PM
- By ProspectiveDeveloper in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 8Last Post: 04-23-2010, 12:58 AM
- By Java Tip in forum java.awtReplies: 0Last Post: 06-25-2008, 11:31 AM
- By Java Tip in forum java.awtReplies: 0Last Post: 06-24-2008, 12:14 AM