Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: JButton User Draw Text?
- 01-21-2013, 06:52 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2013
- Rep Power
JButton User Draw Text?
I am new to Java but not to GUI programming. I have created a JButton with both an Icon and Text on the center of the button. The problem I have is that the control thinks the text is too big to fit on the button and draws the text as "...". Pixel-wise it will fit just fine. Is there a way for me to draw the text myself?
Last edited by tim8w; 01-21-2013 at 06:59 AM.
- 01-21-2013, 08:16 AM #2
- By corrax in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 7Last Post: 04-02-2011, 03:27 AM
- By cka in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 07-14-2010, 03:35 PM
- By ProspectiveDeveloper in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 8Last Post: 04-22-2010, 11:58 PM
- By Java Tip in forum java.awtReplies: 0Last Post: 06-25-2008, 10:31 AM
- By Java Tip in forum java.awtReplies: 0Last Post: 06-23-2008, 11:14 PM