Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 01-15-2013, 05:00 PM #1
- 01-15-2013, 07:44 PM #2
Re: How set JButton icon Relative to the JButton size???
This implied that you are setting the JButton's size, or the size of a container in its hierarchy, something that is rarely necessary in a correctly designed GUI.
To get better help sooner, post a SSCCE (Short, Self Contained, Correct (Compilable), Example) that demonstrates the problem. Use an image from the net that is easily accessible on this or any reputed site.
dbIf you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- By RichersooN in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 04-12-2012, 05:19 AM
- By Bagzli in forum New To JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 05-15-2011, 11:48 PM
- By ShardaD in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 4Last Post: 01-11-2011, 12:10 PM
- By 3RDofApril in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 11-04-2010, 03:57 AM
- By hitmen in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 5Last Post: 03-06-2009, 08:49 AM