Results 1 to 3 of 3
- 01-10-2013, 06:20 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2012
- Rep Power
Displaying 'pop up' messages from icon
Hello, i dont know how to form a correct question, so ill just say what i currently have and what i want to do, hopefully someone will understand what im saying and help me out..
Ok, so i have a program, witch has a table with time values (example - 2012-12-11 19:45:33), andthis program can be minimized. When its minimized an icon appears in the system tray place near the clock:
What i want - when that time value from the table is equal to the time of my clock - it would display a popup message, something like this:
How can i do this? what do i need to google for?
- 01-10-2013, 06:55 PM #2
Re: Displaying 'pop up' messages from icon
Look at the TrayIcon class.If you don't understand my response, don't ignore it, ask a question.
- 01-10-2013, 07:21 PM #3
- By Teclis in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 03-29-2011, 10:31 PM
- By whateverme in forum New To JavaReplies: 11Last Post: 03-29-2011, 09:00 PM
- By Jorik in forum NetworkingReplies: 5Last Post: 10-04-2010, 06:36 PM
- By Znote in forum Suggestions & FeedbackReplies: 4Last Post: 04-14-2010, 04:36 PM
- By Jothi in forum JavaServer Faces (JSF)Replies: 0Last Post: 05-20-2008, 02:22 PM